Support with domain issues

I have a some support issues I would like help with.

1. I have a new hosting account called www.ringgrow.com
  2. On your site, I registered for a new domain www.financialrail.com. Since I registered for this on your site, will it automatically get added to my cpannel for ringgrow.com?
  3. I do not want the domain name transfer for ringgrow.com to go through.
    4.I paid for hosting for a year, but it is not showing up under my services

Hi

When you register a new domain name with us, you need to change the name servers of it manually and add it to your cPanel via addon domains. Your name servers are sent via email with the title “New Hosting Account | Flaunt7”
You can check the following tutorial on how to create an addon domain https://my.flaunt7.com/index.php?rp=%2Fknowledgebase%2F2029%2FHow-to-Create-Addon-Domains.html&language=estonian

For your last issue please create a ticket with us so that we can help you further.

Thank you

Domain name financialrail.com has been added to cpannel. I attempted to add wordpress via softaculous however after wordpress has been added, I get this error:

This site can’t be reached

www.financialrail.com ’s server IP address could not be found.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hello

Your nameservers are currently

ns1.flaunt7.com
ns2.flaunt7.com

You need to update them to the ones provided, so that financialrail.com resolves to an IP address. cPanel can only add a domain if it resolves to an IP address.

Your nameservers can be found in the product’s welcome email
If you need further assistance, please raise a ticket and we will help you with setting it up